Enchilada Dip Recipe
Dorothy combines some of her hamburger mix with convenient canned chili, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce to make this warm dip. Served with tortilla chips, it's an easy Mexican appetizer that will please a crowd.
- 2 cups Seasoned Hamburger Mix, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup corn chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the hamburger mix, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and corn chips. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Dollop with sour cream; spread carefully. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
2 tablespoons equals 181 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC