- 2 cups Seasoned Hamburger Mix, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup corn chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger mix, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and corn chips. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Dollop with sour cream; spread carefully. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Enchilada Dip
"Very good, hearty- a meal in itself. Made with ground turkey."
"I used regular hamburger meat and it was delicious! My family doesn't care for the sour cream so I leave it off, but add a little extra shredded cheese."
"When i make this, i end up giving the recipe out because people rave about it. I just make taco meat instead of making the seasoned hamburger mix."
"this dip was excellent. i took it to my friends cookout and everybody and encluding me and my husband enjoyed it.i didnt have cornchips but i added extra tortilla chips for the top then the sourcream and cheese but next time all put on the cornchips. this recpie desevices more than 5 stars i give it 7 stars it was allmost gone at the end of the day and all defently make this again soon. thanks for the recpie."
"Husband gave it a thumbs up - which is hard to do. I did add green chili's just to give it a little kick, but I also used mild enchilada sauce, so they may not be need if I had used a hotter sauce."
"There is a recipe for seasoned hamburger mix. Here is the link: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Seasoned-Hamburger-Mix"
"what is seasoned hamburger mix, thawed?Thanks"