Enchilada Dip Recipe
- 2 cups Seasoned Hamburger Mix, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup corn chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger mix, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and corn chips. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Dollop with sour cream; spread carefully. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Enchilada Dip(7)
Sort By :
When i make this, i end up giving the recipe out because people rave about it. I just make taco meat instead of making the seasoned hamburger mix.
this dip was excellent. i took it to my friends cookout and everybody and encluding me and my husband enjoyed it.i didnt have cornchips but i added extra tortilla chips for the top then the sourcream and cheese but next time all put on the cornchips. this recpie desevices more than 5 stars i give it 7 stars it was allmost gone at the end of the day and all defently make this again soon. thanks for the recpie.
Husband gave it a thumbs up - which is hard to do. I did add green chili's just to give it a little kick, but I also used mild enchilada sauce, so they may not be need if I had used a hotter sauce.
I've been making this for years, and it never fails to amaze people. I love using up leftover chili in this recipe! It's quick and easy!
I loved this quick & easy recipe. I added some chopped jalepeno for a spicy kick and used real hamburger meat that I seasoned. Everyone thought I slaved over this dish for hours! This dish was devoured in minutes.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >