Dorothy combines some of her hamburger mix with convenient canned chili, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce to make this warm dip. Served with tortilla chips, it's an easy Mexican appetizer that will please a crowd.
- 2 cups Seasoned Hamburger Mix, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup corn chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger mix, chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and corn chips. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Dollop with sour cream; spread carefully. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Enchilada Dip in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p14
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Enchilada Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review