Enchilada Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Enchilada Chicken(7)
Sort By :
I overcooked the chicken and so it was dry...next time I'll keep a closer eye...I'm sure it would have been very good if I hadn't been distracted! It was also SUPER EASY!!
It was easy and the chicken was very moist. I thought it might be too spicy but not at all.
A family favorite! Very flavorful.
this has been on our dinner rotation since I found it in the magazine. First time I made it as stated. It was amazing for a low sodium meal, and we had everything on hand. I always stock up on the southwest seasoning by Mrs. Dash when I go to Target. They are the only store that always has it. We still make this recipe but now use green sauce and pepper jack cheese. We never have left overs unless I double the recipe. It taste just as good or better the next day, and I rarely eat leftovers.
I didn't want to buy the salt free blend just for this recipe so I mixed some taco seasoning and chipotle chile seasoning and sprinkled it on. Worked great!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >