- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Enchilada Chicken
"This was very easy and good served over green chili grits!"
"I substituted the salt-free seasoning with McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning as that is what I had on hand. I served this with the the Easy Mexican Rice recipe also on this website. My whole family enjoyed this dinner."
"I really liked this recipe. Even my husband and my 4yr old daughter loved it too! The only thing different I did was added a little more enchilada sauce (cause I like it) and saved the cilantro for after. But it was so good!! Definitely a keeper."
"I overcooked the chicken and so it was dry...next time I'll keep a closer eye...I'm sure it would have been very good if I hadn't been distracted! It was also SUPER EASY!!"
"It was easy and the chicken was very moist. I thought it might be too spicy but not at all."