We enjoy Southwestern flavors and this six-ingredient recipe never gets boring. The chicken sizzles in the skillet before getting baked and comes out tender and juicy every time. —Nancy Sousley, Lafayette, Indiana
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Enchilada Chicken in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p56
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Enchilada Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review