Enchilada Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Sour cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies. Cook until heated through. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 7 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 207 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 992 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.