Enchilada Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies. Cook until heated through. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 7 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Enchilada Chicken Soup
Sort By :
"Too much sodium for one serving.Fresh chicken would be better and a little less sodium!!!"
"I use boneless, skinless chicken breast (just cook it in the oven whole with salt and pepper and then cut it into chunks to use in the recipe) and it is SOOOO much better. We prefer our version to be meatier than the amount used in the recipe. Such a simple recipe, but really delicious. We always serve it with tortilla chips."
"This has become a tradition on Christmas Eve for our family. Everyone loves it and asks for it each year! It's delicious with a little "kick" to it - which can be curbed with sour cream, if desired. We love it!"
"This is delicious and has become my go-to chicken enchilada soup recipe. I WOULD like to find one that isn't made entirely from cans though, cuz the sodium is off the hook! :/"