- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Enchilada Chicken
Sort By :
I substituted the salt-free seasoning with McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning as that is what I had on hand. I served this with the the Easy Mexican Rice recipe also on this website. My whole family enjoyed this dinner.
I really liked this recipe. Even my husband and my 4yr old daughter loved it too! The only thing different I did was added a little more enchilada sauce (cause I like it) and saved the cilantro for after. But it was so good!! Definitely a keeper.
I overcooked the chicken and so it was dry...next time I'll keep a closer eye...I'm sure it would have been very good if I hadn't been distracted! It was also SUPER EASY!!
It was easy and the chicken was very moist. I thought it might be too spicy but not at all.
A family favorite! Very flavorful.