Beth Scholke of Barrington, Illinois coast and appealing assortment of green fruits with a tangy citrus dressing to create this refreshing salad. "It's great for picnics and family gathering, because it's simple yet crowd-pleasing," she reports.
- 3 medium tart green apples, cubed
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar, orange juice and peel. Spoon over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Emerald Fruit Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p8
Reviews for Emerald Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review