Emerald Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 medium tart green apples, cubed
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar, orange juice and peel. Spoon over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Emerald Fruit Salad(1)
Sort By :
I took this to a pot-luck at work in the summer and received many compliments & requests for the recipe. This winter I wasn't able to get fresh kiwi or honeydew and substitued strawberries, pears and Washington apples instead and it was still quite good.