Emerald Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 medium tart green apples, cubed
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar, orange juice and peel. Spoon over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Emerald Fruit Salad(2)
Sort By :
A lovely fruit combination and nice dressing. You definitely need to eat it up soon after you toss it together. I served it at a ladies breakfast today and it was a hit but the leftovers were way too sloppy by lunch. So, eat it all up shortly after you make it! It looked very pretty and spring like with the green colours.
I took this to a pot-luck at work in the summer and received many compliments & requests for the recipe. This winter I wasn't able to get fresh kiwi or honeydew and substitued strawberries, pears and Washington apples instead and it was still quite good.