- Working with one cookie at a time, spread red glaze over top half of
- cookie. Place one M&M at top for tassel and four M&M's across edge
- of glaze for hat brim. For ears, place two almonds above M&M's on
- each end. Dip M&M's minis in plain glaze; place brown bits on cookie
- for eyes and a red bit for nose. Repeat with 13 more cookies.
- Make second batch of glaze with remaining confectioners' sugar, milk,
- extract and food coloring. Decorate remaining cookies as above.
- Yield: 28 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 101 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.