- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat the remaining cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Fold about 1/4 cup into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Elegant White Chocolate Mousse in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p20
Reviews for Elegant White Chocolate Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2008
"I made this yesterday for Easter and it was a big hit!The market was out of white chocolate squares and I substituted an 11 oz bag of white chocolate baking chips instead and that worked fine"