Elegant White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Simply elegant is a fitting description for this smooth treat from field editor Laruinda Johnston, Belchertown, Massachusetts. Whipped cream teams up with white chocolate to make her easy recipe extra-special.
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream; cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Fold 1/4 cup of the whipped cream into chocolate mixture, then fold in remaining whipped cream.
- 3. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 230 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Elegant White Chocolate Mousse
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC