- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 3 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, grapes, cranberries, pistachios and cheese. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Elegant Spring Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p48
Reviews for Elegant Spring Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review