- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until it just begins to brown; drain and set aside. Cut pork into 1-1/2-in slices; flatten slightly. Sprinkle with paprika, pepper and salt if desired.
- Place pork in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon. bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Pour cream over the top; bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until the cream is slightly thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Elegant Pork Tenderloin
"I really liked the ease of this recipe. I did add my own seasonings, and added mushrooms as well. The whole family really enjoyed this, kids included."
"easy, yummy, fast!"
"Just OK taste to me. easy to make. I think most 5 star dishes are better than this one."
"Excellent! Rich, tasty, easy to fix."
"It was great, quick to make,delicious, and few ingredients, I would add it to my favorites, prior to serving I added some corn starch to thicken up to sauce Wonderful recipe thanks for posting"
"this was quick to prepare even quicker to eat. everyone enjoyed it!"
"Seriously, this is too good to be true. It was so easy and so good. Everyone in the family LOVED it."
"My family loves this and it's so easy to make!The whipped cream really adds a nice sweet flavor - but it's not too much."