- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until it just begins to brown; drain and set aside. Cut pork into 1-1/2-in slices; flatten slightly. Sprinkle with paprika, pepper and salt if desired.
- Place pork in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon. bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Pour cream over the top; bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until the cream is slightly thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Elegant Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
I really liked the ease of this recipe. I did add my own seasonings, and added mushrooms as well. The whole family really enjoyed this, kids included.
Easy, yummy, fast!
Just OK taste to me. Easy to make. I think most 5 star dishes are better than this one.
Excellent! Rich, tasty, easy to fix.
Last evening I made this pork for the second time. I used packaged bacpn bits and warmed them up in the microwave before adding them on the pork. We settled on seasoned mashed potatoes (sour cream and garlic) as the side. Everything was so good. This dish is quick and perfect for us working gals.