This refreshing salad is nice enough to serve as a light dessert. A mild dressing made with peach nectar adds a hint of sweetness to the pretty assortment of fresh fruit. —Peggy West, Georgetown, Delaware
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 3/4 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the peach nectar, honey, lemon juice and vinegar; drizzle over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Elegant Fruit Bliss in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p29
Reviews for Elegant Fruit Bliss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 30, 2011
"Could not find the nectar so I substituted apple juice instead. We all enjoyed this fruit "salad.""
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
"I used guava nectar instead of the peach. This was very good."