- removable bottom. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon
- juice until smooth. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 30
- minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, preserves and
- lemon juice to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10
- minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange the strawberries, raspberries, kiwi and blueberries over
- filling. Brush with sugar mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 186 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.