Elegant Broccoli Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. Place broccoli and water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain and keep warm.
- 2. For sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until warmed, stirring once. Serve over broccoli. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 206 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Elegant Broccoli
"Quick, easy and so good that I actually eat my broccoli first!"