Eggs to Go Recipe
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups chopped deli ham
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 111 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Eggs to Go
"This was dry and lacked flavour."
"Made this for the teachers and helpers at VBS. Was supposed to make it for one day and ended up making them every day! I used cooked diced bacon one day."