Eggs to Go Recipe
Christine Smoot of Childress, Texas sends her handy ham and cheese packed egg “muffins” that are extremely kid-friendly. She writes, “My children would always grab one of these on the way out the door to catch the bus.”
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups chopped deli ham
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 111 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Eggs to Go
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC