Eggs in Muffin Cups Recipe
- 12 thin slices deli roast beef
- 6 slices process American cheese, quartered
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- Press one slice of beef onto the bottom and up the sides of each greased muffin cup, forming a shell. Arrange two cheese pieces in each shell. Break one egg into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings (2 each).
Reviews for Eggs in Muffin Cups(29)
Sort By :
A Gluten free recipe!
Do you think you could use sliced bacon in this recipe?
Quick and easy! Nice to pop in the oven with something else and forget about breakfast for 20 minutes. I used ham and it was yummy, the exposed edges did get crispy but not enough to matter. This recipe would be awesome for overnight company too, cuz it's hard to make eggs for alot of people and get them ready at the same time!
I like the idea of this recipe, it was quick fast and easy. I used this recipe with turkey instead of roast beef and it came out very good.
I put my own twist on this recipe today and it turned out great!
My family likes scrambled eggs. Thus, I scrambled 6 eggs, salt, pepper, little milk, and one large tablespoon of cottage cheese. This lightens up the heaviness of the eggs (lower fat).
I also used thinly sliced ham and processes cheese slices.
One suggestion: I noted that the sliced ham edges burned. Next time I will cover with foil for the first half of baking time and then uncover to allow for crisping.
I would definitely make this recipe again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >