Eggs in Muffin Cups
My mother used to make these all the time for my family, so I'm just carrying on the tradition. They're quick to put together, and while they're in the oven I go get ready for the day. My children loved them, even when they were toddlers. —Lisa Walder, Urbana, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 thin slices deli roast beef
- 6 slices process American cheese, quartered
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- Press one slice of beef onto the bottom and up the sides of each
- greased muffin cup, forming a shell. Arrange two cheese pieces in
- each shell. Break one egg into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are
- completely set. Yield: 6 servings (2 each).
Nutritional Facts: 2 eggs equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 452 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein.