Eggs in Muffin Cups Recipe
- 12 thin slices deli roast beef
- 6 slices process American cheese, quartered
- 12 eggs
- Press one slice of beef onto the bottom and up the sides of each greased muffin cup, forming a shell. Arrange two cheese pieces in each shell. Break one egg into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings (2 each).
Reviews for Eggs in Muffin Cups(30)
Sort By :
I did mine in custard cups, as one reviewer suggested. Turned out great! Can't wait to try it with scrambled eggs, maybe sausage and hash browns!
A Gluten free recipe!
Do you think you could use sliced bacon in this recipe?
Quick and easy! Nice to pop in the oven with something else and forget about breakfast for 20 minutes. I used ham and it was yummy, the exposed edges did get crispy but not enough to matter. This recipe would be awesome for overnight company too, cuz it's hard to make eggs for alot of people and get them ready at the same time!
I like the idea of this recipe, it was quick fast and easy. I used this recipe with turkey instead of roast beef and it came out very good.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >