Eggs Florentine Recipe
This is a really great brunch recipe from my mother. It's easy to make and is great for a large gathering. Pairs well with Gallo Family Vineyards Chardonnay.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cheeses, spinach, butter, nutmeg and pepper sauce. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Eggs Florentine in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p7
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Eggs Florentine(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2009 Edited Sep. 11, 2009
A Great Recipe!
I've made several times and people waiting for the recipe.
Thanks so much!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >