Eggs Bravo Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 6 to 8 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the flour, salt, pepper and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in the ham, eggs, mayonnaise, onions and pimientos; heat through. Serve over English muffins. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 871mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Eggs Bravo
"Simple recipe my husband asks for again and again. I usually leave out the pimento and double it to feed my crew."