Eggs Bravo Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 6 to 8 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the flour, salt, pepper and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in the ham, eggs, mayonnaise, onions and pimientos; heat through. Serve over English muffins. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 871mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Eggs Bravo
"Simple recipe my husband asks for again and again. I usually leave out the pimento and double it to feed my crew."