Eggs Bravo Recipe
Erika Anderson from Wausau, Wisconsin stirs leftover ham and hard-cooked eggs into a creamy cheese sauce, then drapes the savory mixture over toasted English muffins. The simple stovetop dish is nice for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 6 to 8 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a saucepan, combine the flour, salt, pepper and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in the ham, eggs, mayonnaise, onions and pimientos; heat through. Serve over English muffins. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Eggs Bravo in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p8
Reviews for Eggs Bravo(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2013
Simple recipe my husband asks for again and again. I usually leave out the pimento and double it to feed my crew.