Eggs Benedict Cups Recipe
- 2 slices white bread
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Coat two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray; line each with a slice of bread. Layer with cheese, onion, Canadian bacon, garlic powder and basil. Pour eggs into cups.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- 3. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in sauce mix; gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Gently remove bread cups to serving plates; serve with hollandaise sauce and parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1040mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Eggs Benedict Cups
"have made many times and will continue to enjoy. thank you."
"I had to change it up a bit because my mother-in-law was over and I don't have ramekins, so I used a muffin tin. Came out just as good, and I used regular bacon instead of Canadian. Forgot the Hollandaise sauce :) but it was still a hit with the hubby, so hopefully I will remember the sauce next time."
"Delicious! I used egg beaters, turkey bacon, & ff cheddar cheese. For the sauce, I had some dry pesto sauce and made the sauce using what I had at home. This was very tasty!!!"
"I don't know why people use a sauce mix for hollandaise, it is the easiest sauce to make. So, no, I won't make again, I had to change too many items."