- Spread half of the sausage mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Spread with ricotta cheese. Top with half of the cheese and
- remaining sausage mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 606 calories, 36 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,066 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now