- prepared baking dish.
- Top with half of mushroom mixture, half of marinara sauce, and half
- of cheese.
- Layer remaining eggplant, mushrooms, sauce, and cheese. Cover with
- aluminum foil Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 10 to 15
- minutes, or until hot and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into 6 equal portions. Serve
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 150 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 186 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/4 meat, 1/2 fat.