Eggnog Tube Cake Recipe
My kids have declared this dessert one of their favorites. They love the festive eggnog flavor in the cake. —Mary Ellen Severance, Biggs, California
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 to 4 teaspoons eggnog
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, eggnog, oil, extract and nutmeg. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour into a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 38-41 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, extract and enough eggnog to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 355 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC