- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the coconut, flour and brown
- sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in pecans. Sprinkle over
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean and topping is golden brown (cover edges with foil
- if necessary to prevent overbrowning). Cool on a wire rack. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 542 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.