Eggnog Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
For an extra-special Christmas side, try this comforting casserole that gives sweet potatoes a twist. They’re dressed up with eggnog, spices and a crunchy pecan topping. —Katie Wollgast, Florissant, Missouri
- 6 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggnog, raisins, sugar and salt. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 369 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 7g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Eggnog Sweet Potato Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC