Eggnog Shakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon brandy extract or vanilla extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
3/4 cup equals 148 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.