Dale Hartman of Coventry, Rhode Island likes to serve this yummy alternative to the traditional holiday favorite. Although made with fat-free ingredients, the easy-to-fix recipe retains the thick creamy consistency of the classic Christmas beverage.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon brandy extract or vanilla extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Eggnog Shakes in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p23
Reviews for Eggnog Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review