Use this dessert to dress up bread pudding, pound cake, ice cream or fresh fruit.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups eggnog
- In a double boiler, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Gradually stir
- in eggnog until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat for 6-8
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.