Eggnog gets extra credit for the creamy custard filling in this treasured recipe from field editor Terri Gonzalez, Roswell, New Mexico. She notes, “This pie of my mom’s is the absolute best pumpkin pie I have ever tasted.”
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Pumpkin Pie in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p11
Reviews for Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review