For dessert in a hurry, I jazz up pudding mix to create this delicious pudding. The recipe is easy to double and serve in a no-fuss graham cracker crust.Kim Jorgensen, Coulee City, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- Additional ground nutmeg, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with sugar-free pudding and skim milk) equals 117 calories, 328 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 23 gm carbohydrate, 7 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 skim milk.