Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce
"Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce are economical, quick and delicious," assures field editor Iola Egle of McCook, Nebraska. "We love the subtle eggnog flavor and tangy cranberry topping, she says.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce or 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the egg,
- eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg. Stir into pancake mix just until
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn
- when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is
- golden brown. Serve with cranberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings (12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 341 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.