Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce Recipe
"Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce are economical, quick and delicious," assures field editor Iola Egle of McCook, Nebraska. "We love the subtle eggnog flavor and tangy cranberry topping, she says.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce or 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg. Stir into pancake mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with cranberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings (12 pancakes).
Originally published as Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p13
Reviews for Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >