Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, eggnog and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Eggnog Pancakes
Sort By :
"They needed some sugar to sweeten them a bit, and there wasn't nearly enough liquid- it turned out more like biscuit batter."
"Wonderfully easy with a subtle, not over powering, egg nog flavor."
"These tasted delicious! I was concerned there was no sugar listed but they tasted great without it. I did need to add some skim milk to thin the batter."