Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
During the holidays, my family is delighted when they awake to a platter piled high with these featherlight flapjacks. Pancakes made from a mix just can't compare to these homemade delights. Marilyn Mueller, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, eggnog and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Eggnog Pancakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p12
Reviews for Eggnog Pancakes(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2012
Wonderfully easy with a subtle, not over powering, egg nog flavor.
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2011
These tasted delicious! I was concerned there was no sugar listed but they tasted great without it. I did need to add some skim milk to thin the batter.