This scrumptious muffins are chock-full of pecans and raisins.Susan Brown, Northglenn, Colorado
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl,
- combine the egg, eggnog and oil; stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Fold in raisins and pecans. Fill greased or
- paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 16 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 252 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.