- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves.
Originally published as Eggnog Mini Loaves in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p103
Reviews for Eggnog Mini Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2015
"These tasted great but were very heavy."
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2015
"Delicious! Great eggnog flavor and freeze well!"
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2015
"Simple and tasty"
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2015
"I agree with Juniecat. Nothing special. I expected it to be much moister, like a banana bread."
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2015
"Yummy, moist and great at Holidays."