Eggnog Ladyfinger Dessert Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 pint raspberry or cranberry sorbet
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh raspberries or cranberries and fresh mint leaves
- 1. Arrange 24 ladyfingers around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan; arrange 16 ladyfingers over the bottom (save remaining ladyfingers for another use). Spoon sorbet over ladyfingers; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the eggnog, evaporated milk, sour cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spoon over sorbet. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 275 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Eggnog Ladyfinger Dessert
"Light and delicious. I couldn't find any lady fingers at the store near me so I made my own.It disappeared in a hurry."
"No adjustment necessary. Superb presentation with superb taste. Judewoman"
"This looks really good."