The combination of cranberries and eggnog will bring a festive end to any holiday meal. Plus, it is super simple to prepare.—Carole Resnick, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 pint raspberry or cranberry sorbet
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh raspberries or cranberries and fresh mint leaves
- Arrange 24 ladyfingers around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan; arrange 16 ladyfingers over the bottom (save remaining ladyfingers for another use). Spoon sorbet over ladyfingers; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggnog, evaporated milk, sour cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spoon over sorbet. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. To use frozen dessert: Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Ladyfinger Dessert in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p32
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Eggnog Ladyfinger Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2014
"No adjustment necessary. Superb presentation with superb taste. Judewoman"
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2013
"This looks really good."