Eggnog Fruit Fluff
I regularly fit a blend of apples, blueberries and other fruit into my December menus. The eggnog in the dressing suits this sweet salad for Christmas.
Tami Harrington, West Chicago, Illinois
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup eggnog, chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) slices peaches, drained
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed
- until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold into
- eggnog mixture. Cover and refrigerate. Gently stir just before
- serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.