- 1 cup eggnog, chilled
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed until soft peaks form. Combine remaining ingredients; fold into eggnog mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Gently stir before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Fruit Fluff in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p76
Reviews for Eggnog Fruit Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review