Eggnog Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract, optional
- Assorted fruit and pound cake cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the eggnog and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Cool completely.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into eggnog mixture with extract if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 64 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Eggnog Dip
"Does this really call for Sour Cream, and not Cream Cheese? Sour Cream Egg Nog sounds pretty weird..."