Eggnog Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract, optional
- Assorted fruit and pound cake cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the eggnog and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Cool completely.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into eggnog mixture with extract if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 64 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Eggnog Dip
"Does this really call for Sour Cream, and not Cream Cheese? Sour Cream Egg Nog sounds pretty weird..."