- 2 unbaked pastry shells (9 inches)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cartons (one 8 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3-3/4 cups cold eggnog
- 3 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- Additional ground nutmeg
- Line unpricked pastry shells with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, allspice and nutmeg until smooth. Fold in the 8-oz. carton of whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggnog and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with additional nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Eggnog Cream Pies
Sort By :
I made one pie for my home and one for work & it was a hit! Very easy to make..
wanted something a little different for our Thanksgiving meal and found this recipe...it was a big hit!!!
Very good pie. Easy to make.
for a diferent twist you could substitue a regular or chocolate graham cracker crust.
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup stick margarine, melted
In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar. Stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Then follow recipe for filling.
Very yummy & easy to make. Obviously it is easier to find all the ingredients at Christmas (although our local dairy does make eggnog year round, but expensive). I will probably make this again for Christmas next year.