A classic Christmas drink gets a coffee kick in this luscious combination. With just two ingredients, it makes a perfect last second entertaining option.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/3 cups eggnog
- 2-2/3 cups hot strong brewed coffee (French or other dark roast)
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg, optional
- Place eggnog in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until heated through.
- (Do not boil.) Stir in coffee. Pour into cups or mugs; serve
- immediately. Garnish with whipped cream and nutmeg if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.