- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Gradually stir in the eggnog, extract and nutmeg. Pour filling over crust.
- Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Eggnog Cheesecake
Sort By :
This a very tasty cheesecake!! I enjoy eggnog, but can't always get away with it all, so having a recipe to use it in is great. Prepared this as written and it was perfect!
This recipe is so good! I made it on Thanksgiving for my family. They loved it so much they requested it again for Christmas! I did not use a water bath or double thickness of foil. I baked it a 350 for 15 minutes and then turned the oven down to 215 and finished baking for an hour and a half (until is was set). It turned out beautiful!
This was an awesome Christmas recipe! It tastes great, I like how it doesn't have such a strong eggnog taste, because I am not to crazy for eggnog even though I will drink it around Christmas time. It looks so beautiful when you pop it out, I've never used my springform pans before, and they make a sharp look. I wish I had a nice garnish for it though. It reminds me of when I make flan because even though I was told only an hour, I still bake it for a solid 30 minutes longer than the recipes call for. Great for the Holidays! :)
Excellent recipe! I had to cook it longer than the recipe called for (about 20 ~ 30 minutes longer) but it was well worth the work and the wait! Absolutely loved it!!
So creamy and delicious! Everyone loved it even those who aren't real fans of eggnog...has a light chai taste.