Extra eggnog? This luscious and easy eggnog cheesecake from Kristen Grula of Hazleton, Pennsylvania makes good use of any leftover 'nog.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of
- heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press
- onto the bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325°
- for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Gradually stir in
- the eggnog, extract and nutmeg. Pour filling over crust.
- Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water